Did you ever hear of the small variable
and the fact that webmasters can always look at your previous website?
The so-called Server variables will submitted by use of HTTP protocol within your Browser to the website.
To be continued!
These information will be saved – depending on the servers configuartion – and available for webmasters by the web server. Server variables hide sensible data, somebody wouldn’t talk about with unkown people. The variables are the most important information, Google collects about website users!
But what – especially – saves a web server automatically?
- ‘HTTP_USER_AGENT’: Contains your browser and OS information. An famous example: Mozilla/4.5 [en] (X11; U; Linux 2.2.9 i586).
- ‘REMOTE_ADDR’: Your IP adress.
- ‘REMOTE_HOST’: Your hostname / provider.
- ‘REMOTE_PORT’: The open port, yout browser used to connect with the internet.
- ‘REQUEST_TIME’: The exact time and date, you opend the website.
My IP adress shows your personal content of the variables.
How can I hide my information?
You can use our free proxy service. Go to the Anonymizer.